alliance mibus Index du Forum
Dua For Sustenance Pdf Download

Répondre au sujet    alliance mibus Index du Forum » alliance mibus » alliance mibus Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message

Point(s): 113
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Dua For Sustenance Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Dua For Sustenance Pdf Download >

The Prophet (S) used to supplicate:. HN JN1R2OBRGO EPFR -NJR+O D'N JN-R*N3P(O HN ENF JN*NHNCQNDR 9NDNI 'DDGP ANGOHN -N3R(OGO %PFQN 'DDGN (N'DP:O #NER1PGP BN/R ,N9NDN 'DDGO DPCODPQ 4NJR!M BN/R1K'. QULILLAAHUMMA MAALIKAL MULKI TOO-TIL MULKA MAN TASHAAA-U WA TANZI-UL MULKA MIMMAN TASHAAA WA TU-IZZU MAN TASHAAA-U WA TUD'ILLU MAN TASHAAAA BIYADIKAL KHAYR INNKA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER TOOLIJUL LAYLA FIN NAHAARI WA TOOLIJUN NAHAARA FIL LAYL WA TUKHRIJUL H'AYYA MINAL MAYYITI WA TUKHRIJUL MAYYITA MINAL H'AYYI WA TARZUQU MAN TASHAAA-U BIGHAYRI H'ISAAB (B) O (my) Lord, forgive me, and give me such a dominion as no one after me shall have the like. Verse of sustenance. Dhikr (Supplication) Supplications After Obligatory Prayers Poster Upon Going to Sleep and Waking Up Upon Completing Ablution Upon Going To The Fajr Prayer Upon Entering The Mosque Upon Exiting The Mosque Upon Hearing The Adhan (Call to Prayer) And Iqamah Enjoining Dhikr After Prayers Supplications After Fajr Prayer Upon Leaving The House Supplications for Day & Night Seeking Forgiveness Du'a For Protection From Misfortune (The Du'a of Abu-Darda) Getting Undressed Upon Entering The House Before Entering The Restroom After Leaving The Restroom Upon Going To Sleep Waking Up from a Bad Dream Supplication In Distress Upon Fearing Someone Upon Finding Something Difficult To Protect Oneself Protection For Children Supplications and Visiting the Sick When Someone Sneezes What To Say To The Groom On Marrying What To Say Before Marital Relations (Sexual Intimacy) Upon Leaving Any Gathering Upon Getting Angry Upon Entering the Marketplace Some Supplications Upon Traveling (Taking a Trip) Bidding Farewell to Someone Starting A Journey Supplication for Riding (or Driving) Returning from a Journey Upon Entering A City Upon Eating & Drinking Upon Breaking the Fast Upon Finishing a Meal What The Guest Says To His Host Before Giving a Speech or Taking a Test. Praise be to Allah Who made me from the nation of Muhammad, may Allah bless him and his family. And give him sustenance from whence he thinks not; and whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him; surely Allah attains His purpose; Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything.[5].

O the Living, O the Everlasting.[11]. 'NDDQNGOEQN %PFQN 0OFOH(PJ DNER JN(RBN DNGN' %PD'QN 1N,N'!O 9NARHPCN allhumma inna dhunb lam yabqa lah ill raj'u afwika O Allah, nothing has indeed left for my sins except my hope for You pardon HNBN/R BN/QNER*O "DN)N qDR-P1REN'FP (NJRFN JN/NJQN wa qad qaddamtu lata alirmni bayna yadayya although I have done things due to which I deserve deprivation of Your pardon. C. Rahmaanad dunyaa wal aakhirati wa raheemahumaa tutee minhumaa maa tashaa-u wa tamnau minhumaa maa tashaa-u iqzee annee dainee. O cause of causes in that where there is no cause. Fourth: The Holy Prophet () is reported to have instructed that this prayer might be said for asking for sustenance: Mp3. Allaahumma adim nimataka waltuf binaa feemaa qaddartah. And then he (S) said,. Whosoever is aware of the divine laws (and follows them) to him He shows the true way out and gives him sustenance from where he does not reckon. Another Supplication.

the high lord trudi canavan pdf downloaddownload adobe pdf para windows 8lei 9609 98 em pdf downloadtelecommunication transmission systems pdf downloaddifference between internet and www pdf downloadorganelos citoplasmaticos y sus funciones pdf downloadconsecuencias de la contaminacion ambiental pdf downloadchord tone soloing pdf downloadmini weapons of mass destruction 3 pdf download freelothario series pdf free download

Sam 3 Sep - 05:58 (2016)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 3 Sep - 05:58 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    alliance mibus Index du Forum » alliance mibus » alliance mibus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation